Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Friday, November 12, 2010

Which brain-side you on ?


Right Brain vs. Left Brain

This is one of the topics in my Creative Thinking class. For me, this is very interesting one.
Based on what i understand, right brain controls the left side on your body and vice versa.
Also, the right brainer tends to be a creative person, but the left brainer is more to practical person. I did search some facts about this topic, and what i found was our behaviour is closely related to our usage of brain, like 'you are what ur brain side is on'.

Back in school, we tend to favor left-brain modes of thinking while downplays the role of right brain. We were not given much chance to explore our right brain until we explore it ourself. Like me now, right brain is more crucial since involving in Art & Design requires you to think 'out of the box' to be able to speech out your idea in a creative way.

Bear in mind, practice using both of your brain can improve your thinking method. Like thinking of something in a same with others but also trying to look on it in a different perspective. So, the output coming from your brain will be in unique way of yours. There's no cliché thingy happened.

Confused which side of your brain is functioning?

So lets spend a bit of your precious time on this test. I've done it myself and luckily i've been using  both of my brain , except the right brain is more dominant ( which is good for me ). hehe.


Here's the link ------> Brain Test - Which side is functioning?


I want to share my result. This is how it comes out.





 Cool iz'zit? :)










Okay then, good luck having a test.
Last word from me ...
'Be a brainer, Not a thinker'