Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just don't get your hopes up

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Emm, hello, its been so long guys,,
  I never have an idea what to write about. 
My life getting more pathetic each day, the outer of me never mirrors what's inside.
but the last few days, i think i found someone who can cheers me up,
eventho cant always be with me.
it is still make me smile though












My final exam is around the corner, do pray the best for me. It is important for me to score since it is my first semester in Shah Alam. Got some rumours about graphic students gonna be tranferred to Perak campus. My little heart says its better to stay and continue here. So lets just pray the rumours stays a rumours.
Okay then, see you soon.
Salam.
-MEF-